4/11/2013

Spring Paper Piecing

I have been hopping along with
Whims and Fancies and the Spring Fling Blog Hop.
The bloggers have posted some wonderful paper piecing patterns they are sharing with the blogging community. I will be in paper piecing heaven in the coming months making many of these. If you are interested in paper piecing, do check out the posts for the past week. 

Today was clean up of my sewing area, again!  I taught a intro to EQ class this morning.  I must admit I am learning some new things as I teach this class--gosh, there are so many amazing things EQ can do for us. I admire those who can design, sew, take care of children, a house and hold a job (or more) during the 24 hours of a day. The power to focus is a skill. 

That is my post for today. I have some photos to tidy up, put on a CD and send off to one of the guild members, so off I go. 




No comments: