5/15/2013

A College Graduate

Gosh, when I looked at the date of my last post, I thought maybe I had been gone on a trip. 
But, alas, no. It has been a busy 10 days around our house. Our daughter finished her college career on May 9 with her last "final exam." She accepted a job offer in March, so packing began to move her to her new apartment in a new city for a new job. We took two pick-up trucks (one pulling a trailer), her smaller car and my vehicle. Of course there were things she needed to purchase, so we went shopping for a couch, TV stand, food supplies and other necessities. We are packing a box of things from my kitchen cupboards (I have 2 of many things) to get to her. One of the things she asked for is one of my sewing machines. YES! I will be getting one of them ready to take to her as soon as possible. I am not sure of the projects she has in mind, but I am happy that she wants to sew.

I did re-size a pair of curtains for her craft room; hey, I did sew a bit today! I am behind with many of my projects. I was able to find a slot of time to register for the AQS show in Grand Rapids, MI, this August. I am now thinking of the great classes I will be taking during the 4 days. 

What have you been sewing lately? 
Has anyone sewn the snail? If so, send a photo, I would like to see them. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would like to grow your know-how only keep visiting this web site and be
updated with the latest news posted here.

Here is my website http://spawnnews.com