11/27/2013

Happy Thanksgiving

This is going to be a brief post. The Giving Thanks blog hop has ended. I had fun and hope all of you did as well. I am sorry I did not get to all the blogs--just not enough time. But I did make a copy of the list so I can visit at a later date. I like blog hopping since it lets me see what others are doing with their quilting, whether it is a hobby or business. I thank Michele for organizing this and I will surely join in on the next blog hop. 

Now for the winners of my giveaways. 
I did not use a high tech method for choosing the winners. I asked my husband to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 60. The winners matching his numbers were: 



I will be sending the two hoppers an email with the PDF patterns attached as soon as I finish up all the preparations for our Thanksgiving gathering and dinner. Probably Friday, Nov. 29. 

These two patterns are available for a very reasonable price at PatternSpot.com under Patchwork Breeze, if you are interested in making the stocking or the potholder.

I will show you on Friday the things I have been working on during the blog hop, just not enough time to post them now. 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone--we all have something we can be thankful for each and every day. 

No comments: