9/20/2015

Unfinished Quilt Block is Finished!

A few years ago, maybe 6 or 7, I started a wallhanging with a technique I called "free form curves." 
I liked the technique and made quite a few smaller pieces using it. 
I found one piece last week that I hadn't finished--because I didn't know what to do with it!
This is what it looked like.


 But, I was inspired to finish it with 
one of Marian's blocks (Seams To Be Sew) from the EQ Seasons Row-Along.
I appliqued this little snowman in an afternoon. 

And isn't it cute?


I am going to a quilting retreat in a few weeks where I will quilt and binding it.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 
is the big day for me to show the row I designed. 
You definitely have to come back and see the block I used in the row, 
enter the giveaways
and visit the other designers showing their rows this week
and enter their giveaways! 

Here is the line up for Tuesday: 
If you want to see how I have combined some of the other rows and blocks in my projects, join us on October 6 for the Show and Tell. 

No comments: