11/08/2016

1 Quilt Project Teaser


This pattern idea has been churning in my mind for a few months now. Other projects were finished up and I am now working on getting this pattern completed. So here is my teaser for you. I will be submitting it to Cut Loose Press. I blog when the it is published and post finished photos.

Some of the projects that I recently finished were:

Blocks for the October Mid-Century Modern Bee swap,
My submission to the Four-in-Art 4th Quarter Challenge, 
The theme was I've Got the Blues. 
12 jars of strawberry jam for our youngest daughter,
A few Christmas gifts,
The 9 stars of Nancy McNally's Compass Stars quilt from the AQS class
and top almost sewn.
And a new haircut, which I like very much. 






3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You've been busy. Your blues make such a lovely mini and those stars are fabulous.

Nancy said...

Thank you. The Compass Star pattern is fantastic.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Love your blues mini. The little bits of yellow really make it sparkle. Thanks for my bee blocks too. It will be fun to play with them one of these days.