12/12/2016

Kennel Quilts


The other day I sewed one kennel quilt for the Island Batik Ambassador project for December. 
I mentioned in that post how I was using my scraps of batting and fabric along with fleece to make them.That post can be found HERE.

This is the kennel quilt I made this evening. I think by the end of the week I will have 5 to bring to Bellwether Harbor for the cat kennels.

To follow up on the snow, we ended up with a foot of snow--the wet, heavy kind. 
Glad we have a snowblower!

Are you sewing this week?

4 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Our snow was light and fluffy...until it was followed by an evening of sleet! Great...now a wonderful layer of ice over 8 inches of snow. LOL!! Love your kennel mat idea. Thanks for sharing!

Needled Mom said...

That's a lot of snow! Great little kennel mat.

beaquilter said...

we have no snow yet at all. but just getting colder

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I was looking for this post this morning to highlight. So glad you linked it!! THANKS Nanc!!!